Friday, February 11, 2011
10. I love your laugh. It is the very first thing I remember noticing about you. You can be watching cartoons, talking on the phone, or playing with the kids, and I can hear your laughter throughout the house and it always brings a smile to my face, no matter what I'm doing.
9. I love that you would rather be at home than anywhere else. It means so much to me that you choose to spend all of your "free" time with me and the kids. That you are not always looking for an opportunity to do your own thing or pursue your own interests. This one thing has made me feel so loved! (and spoiled me just a little...)
4. I love your humility. I have watched as God has worked this quality into your heart over the last few years, and I love the humble way that you think of others before yourself. Everyday I see examples of you putting the needs and desires of others, especially our family, ahead of your own. I am often amazed at the selfless way you conduct yourself, even in your job, and I am so proud of the man you are becoming.
3. I love your sense of humor. I can get really stressed out so easily, and you always find a way to make me laugh and ease the tension, even when I am being nasty to you! You have a silly side that is so adorable, and one of my favorite things about you! I love that you joke around in such a sweet, non-sarcastic way. You keep me from taking myself quite so seriously!
2. I love how hard you work to make our marriage healthy and happy. You are so good at trying to see things from my perspective, and so quick to forgive me when I have said or done something hurtful. You are so patient, letting me say what I am feeling and giving me time to process things... You don't force your opinions on me or tell me my feelings are silly or wrong. You don't just do and say whatever comes naturally to you, you try hard to be sensitive, and make such an effort to communicate your feelings in a healthy way, even when I don't.